Get In Touch

0435 342 968



Online Enquiry

* Required fields

Narre Warren Ducted Heating

Are you looking for a cost-effective way to heat your whole home? Are you in need of ducted heating repairs in Narre Warren? At Marvel Gas, we specialise in a range of gas ducted heating services, maintenance and unit installations for our local Narre Warren clients.

When you deal with us, you can expect nothing short of excellent service, superior industry knowledge and expertise in what we do. No matter what issues or concerns you might have with your existing gas heater, you can rely on Marvel Gas to fix the problem fast.

With over 50 years experience, we know gas heating better than anybody else out there. We work with all the top brands including Kaden, Rinnai, Bonaire and Braemar – and have access to reliable quality parts to ensure your ducted heating unit is working efficiently all year round.

What to consider when booking our gas heating services in Narre Warren?

Have you heard about the dangers of Carbon Monoxide poisoning? As heater repair specialists in Narre Warren, the safety of our customers is number one priority.

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a gas you can't see or smell. When it spills from your gas heater, it can make you very sick or even kill you and your family. But did you know, any gas heater is capable of spilling CO - including old and new heaters, central heating units, space heaters, wall furnaces and decorative log fires.

To help protect you from the dangers of Carbon Monoxide poisoning, it’s imperative to have your gas heating checked for any potential leaks. At Marvel Gas, we perform comprehensive gas safety checks to ensure your heating unit is working properly and is free from defects. Energy Safe Victoria recommends that gas and electrical safety checks, are undertaken every two years.

At Marvel Gas, we provide gas log heater services and heating maintenance services throughout Narre Warren. For extra peace of mind, give our team a call today on 0435 342 968 to arrange a thorough inspection of your gas heating and appliances. It’s better to be safe than sorry.